Sephora is absolutely my go-to spot for beauty. The retailer sells many of my favorite beauty, skin, and haircare brands, so it’s obvious that there’s a sale I am running to my closest store. Starting April 20, you can shop the Spring Bonus Event, which gives members of Sephora’s Beauty Insider program the opportunity to purchase your favorite items at a discount. VIB Rouge members can start shopping this sale today, so take a look in your beauty drawers and make your list of things you want to try!
I find these sale events a great opportunity to try new products and purchase the items that may be more expensive. At an event several years ago, I purchased a new hair straightener because I couldn’t pass up 15% off! For this year’s sale, I plan on stocking up on my favorite hair products and daily essentials. Here are some of my favorite that you should try:
The Laura Mercier translucent setting powder is my go-to for powders to prevent my concealer from creasing. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this product. It also comes in two color options, which works perfectly for all skin tones.
The Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell face mask is so refreshing and hydrating! I use this several times a week both as a face mask and a moisture layer after I wash my face in the evening. Throw the container in the refrigerator and apply the mask cold for an intense treatment (it feels awesome)!
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Glow is a staple in my beauty regimen! Because it’s a liquid, it stays put and will last for hours. I literally use one little droplet on each of my cheeks and I look frosted for days. The Fenty Beauty Foundation is perfect for someone who has different needs for a solid face base. Depending on the day or activity, I like to vary the amount of coverage a foundation has and this foundation has great buildability from medium to full coverage. This is something I would wear on days when I’m going to work or out with friends after, but on days I go to CrossFit, I wear this DD cream that stays on even through a sweaty workout.
Other Spring Bonus Must Haves:
- I have gone through several containers of this hair mask, and recently they started selling a jumbo size. This was the first thing that went in my cart today because it’s perfect for keeping my curls smooth and hydrated.
- You can’t go wrong with neutral eyeshadow palettes. I’m a big fan of Huda Beauty and 100% recommend you try Huda’s products if you have not already.
- Like I mentioned earlier, I purchased a flat iron and I love that so much and really want to try the curling wand from the brand!
- This skincare mini kit has all of the essentials you will need! I purchased a similar version of this at Christmas as a way to figure out which products I liked the best since I hadn’t tried the brand before.
- The BEST hair lightening cream ever! As weird as it sounds I love to bleach my arm hairs in the summer when I’m tan and this stuff makes your hair look golden and fabulous!